TRAINING · Zen & Sounds Academy
What is a Sound Massage?
The sound massage is an individual treatment during which the sound therapist uses Himalayan bowls placed on the dressed body, as well as therapeutic tuning forks, vibrating energy paths inside the body. Each type of bowl is used in association with the meridians in order to release these pathways on three levels: the physical, the mental and the energetic.
The sound massage evacuates stress and promotes inner balance. It brings an intense feeling of calm and well-being, and helps to regenerate the body's natural defences.
Program of the training
The Individual Sound Massage training is intended to teach you all the basics of individual sound massage according to Zen & Sounds with therapeutic bowls and tuning forks, Feng Gong and koshis.
This training, led by Swann assisted by Lydéric, is divided into 2 volumes lasting 5 days each.
You will learn all the gestures, patterns and sequences that
compose a complete individual sound massage, adapted to the person being treated, using the basic sound massage kit (8 bowls, 10 tuning forks, Feng gong, koshis and accessories.
You will need to practice a minimum of 50 sound massages to train - these massages must be given for free. At the end of this personal learning phase, you will be ready for level 2.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of the main areas of learning:
· Principles of sound therapy
· Origin and history of sound relaxation technic
· Choice of material
· Familiarization with the instruments and putting knowledge into practice
· Know how to conduct an anamnesis: ask the right questions
· Presentation of the various protocols and practice with the bowls
· Presentation of the protocol and practice with therapeutic tuning forks
· Fundamentals of Chinese medicine (meridians)
· Fundamentals of Indian energy (chakras)
· Learning about muscular work, nerve pathways, tendons
· Special cases
· Professional ethics
You will learn particular and specific therapeutic treatments, new techniques for using tuning forks, bowls and symphonic gongs, duo sound massage, specific work on brain waves.
You will need to practice a minimum of 20 additional sound massages including the new techniques learned in Level 2, to practice over a minimum period of one month - these massages should be given free of charge.
At the end of this second phase of personal learning, you will be ready to take your certification. The certification is a supervision of a sound massage that you will give in the presence of Swann, in one of our 2 centers. Once certified, you can start practicing professionally.
You can get the sound massage equipment (basic kit of bowls, tuning forks, feng gong & koshis) by ordering it from Zen & Sounds .
Sound healing cannot substitute medicine.
Zen & Sounds Sud, 23 Quartier des Hortes, 34700 Saint-Jean-de-la-Blaquière, FRANCE.
Health and well-being professionals, to learn how to use sound in your professional practice of supporting people. Beginners accepted.
ETHICS AND PHILOSOPHY
Confidentiality (what happens during the sound massage remains confidential)
Listening, kindness and commitment. The sound masseur takes into account the requests of his client with all his benevolence,
without judgment or criticism, by fully committing to the care it provides.
Clear positioning: the sound masseur is neither a doctor nor a guru. The care they provide does not in any way replace
the medical treatments followed by his client, they are part of a support process.
It is advisable to wear loose and comfortable clothes (if possible without buttons or zippers).
Sound massage kits, massage tables, cushions and blankets are loaned on site during the training.
Meals and accommodation are offered on site (the accommodation and meal package for 5 days is €400).
• Level 1: €1200 incl. tax
• Level 2: €1200 incl. tax
50% must be paid upon booking, the remaining 50% a maximum of 2 months before the start of the module.
• Certification: €90 incl. tax
• Complete training: €2,200 including tax
Instead of 2490€ including VAT. Reduced rate payable in full upon booking.
MEALS, ACCOMMODATION, EQUIPMENT
• Meals and accommodation are offered on site: the accommodation and meal package for 5 days is €400.
• The price of the basic kit depends on the price of metal and raw materials. Contact us for a quote.
You will have priority over the material you order from Zen and Sounds.
The basic kit * necessary for level 1 of the sound massage (not included in the price of the training *) contains: 8 therapeutic bowls and their accessories, 10 therapeutic tuning forks and their accessories, a gong, 2 koshis.
* You can purchase your basic kit from Zen & Sounds. We are indeed in contact with all the different suppliers in order to be able to provide you with the complete kit, of first quality selected for us by the suppliers. Please inform us of your wish to order it from us in your registration confirmation email. The price of this kit is approximately 2300€ (this price varies according to the prices of metals, raw materials and transport, and is optimized for you because we group our deliveries). Contact us for a quote.
Assisted by Lydéric Auclair (Zen and Sounds sound therapist).
Swann is a certified sound therapist.
He has acquired a great experience during his years of practice of sound therapy, during which he has given thousands of sessions, both group and individual.
He learned many lessons from it that allowed him to conceptualize his own method, combining both his different training courses and his feedback and results on the public he has been following ever since.
Co-founder of Zen & Sounds with Ely Goa, he gives gong baths, as well as sound treatments using bowls and therapeutic tuning forks, in Zen & Sounds centers, but also throughout Europe, in yoga and wellness centers, meditation and yoga festivals, yoga and sound therapy retreats.
Swann works with a large choice of Himalayan bowls (from Tibet, Nepal, Bhutan, India), therapeutic tuning forks and numerous shamanic instruments, as well as large symphonic and planetary gongs.
With 25 years of experience as a multi-musician, percussionist, flautist, guitarist and singer, but also a specialist in sound work (sound engineer, composer, producer, remixer and creator of meditative and therapeutic music), co- founder, with Ely Goa, of the musical duo ELEA, Swann gave as a musician more than 2000 concerts all over the world.
To check availability for each session, please contact us by email: email@example.com, or call us: 09 54 32 99 79.
To register, please:
1. send us a bank transfer of 600€ (or 2200€ if you wish to benefit from the reduced rate on the complete training) to the coordinates below, specifying in the subject of the transfer "Zen & Sounds Formation + date of the 1st day of your training" (e.g. Zen & Sounds Training January 20).
ZEN AND SOUNDS
IBAN: FR76 1027 8060 4100 0209 7130 154 BIC: CMCIFR2A
2. email us:
confirming your registration, the date(s) of the chosen training(s) and your bank transfer.
clearly indicating your billing information (VAT number if necessary)
specifying if you wish to acquire your sound massage kit from us.
Upon receipt of your transfer and your email, your place will be reserved.
NB: registrations are taken into account in the order of receipt of payment. Following your registration, you will receive a confirmation email.